Ever thought about how much your life would change – if you made a decent profit on every electrical project…
HOW TO WIN ELECTRICAL PROJECTS
WITH SPEED AND ACCURACY CONSISTENTLY
ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Sequential detailed steps are important but, in the end,
‘IT’S ALL ABOUT HAVING A SIMPLE PROCESS!’
to achieve maximum results for efficiency and profit.
Sequential detailed steps are:
ESTILEC 360 Simple Process to achieve maximum results for efficiency and profit is…
“ESTILEC 360 Electrical Estimating Software Application is really a Simple Powerful Tool” will show you:
- How to be more productive with your time, saving most of the time you waste on preparing electrical quotes…
- How you can easily improve the accuracy of your electrical estimates…
- Faster estimating turn-around…
- How to win more electrical projects…
- How to overcome the stress of quoting on larger electrical projects…
- Industry Best Practice software packages for take-offs and estimating…
- Increased profitability…
- Improved negotiating skills…
- Produce professional winning tender submissions….
- And much, much more…
How can I be sure about the accuracy of estimates for time, quantities and pricing using ESTILEC 360?
This is an important question. It’s all very well to have a simple, efficient way of doing things…but if it doesn’t give an accurate price, it’s worth nothing to you.
Here are 5 key reasons you can be sure of accuracy for time, quantities and pricing when estimating with ESTILEC 360:
- In this application, time, quantities and pricing are entered only once into the calculation pages. Many errors come from the needless repetition found in most estimating methods, and this is exactly what you cut out when using ESTILEC 360.
- It uses proven labour units tested over thirty years against commonly used electrical items for a range of different installation conditions.
So, we have used these labour costs already…the experimentation phase has already been done. Changing conditions are also factored in (different skill levels of workers, working at heights, etc…), so you don’t need to figure it out.
- There are preloaded labour units and comprehensive material and associated labour unit data bases all linked to auto-calculation pages, and they send their data to a single summary page. The repetition and manual calculation are largely removed. It’s the system’s key method to reducing your chance of making those costly errors when you’re tired from estimating for long hours at a time.
- A formulated Cost Calculator to accurately determine your cost and minimum labour sell rate linked to the summary page.
This process is very important as rates continually change and requires updating frequently. Too many people are under quoting their projects by not knowing what their minimum labour sell rate should be at the time of tendering.
- The summary page also adjusts for your staff costs, overhead operating costs, and your profit margins from a cost base. We have seen a few systems over the years without this vital step. Even if everything else works out to be possible and profitable, everything can come undone here.
With links to word document templates such as supplier request for quotation letter and tender letter. Saving you more time as the descriptive content is transferred from the system to the word documents.
At the end of the day, your projects must bring your business up, and not down. This last set of adjustments ensures your next project does just that.
UPDATE FOR THIS PROGRAM:
Business Industry Standard: A Personal Computer (PC) Windows 10 with Microsoft 365 is a mandatory requirement for this ESTILEC 360 Electrical Estimating Software Application.
We found that over 80% of our customers own and use a PC, ESTILEC only uses inhouse PCs for administration and teachers.
To reduce the IT issues to a minimum and improve the quality for this program we now require our customers to use the most compatible computer
(PC Windows 10 with Microsoft 365).
If you have a computer other than a Microsoft Personal Computer and cannot use or have a Personal Computer, you will not be able to use the program.
We offer three investment opportunities…
Click onto the Investment opportunity link of your choice:
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY 1.
per licence, GST inc.
No Set-Up fees
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY 2.
per licence, GST inc.
No Set-Up fees
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY 3.
/ One Payment
/ Outright Ownership
Up to Four licence, GST inc.
No Set-Up fees
Once we receive notification of payment through secure PayPal by debit or credit card, we will contact you to arrange access to the total package and help set-up your system at no additional cost.
We have also put our name on the line by giving you our watertight guarantee. No-one dares to match. We have put all the risk on ourselves, so you are able to just get on with winning tenders, and working on successful, lucrative projects. Here is our…
The ESTILEC 100% Risk-Free Guarantee
We guarantee 100% 60 day satisfaction with the entire ESTILEC 360 Program. In the unlikely event you are unsatisfied with any part of the system, just call us, personally, and We’ll make sure your problem is handled to 100% of your satisfaction. In the extremely unlikely event an issue can’t be resolved (never happened by the way), We’ll readily refund 100% of any fees paid, no questions asked.
YOU NOW KNOW HOW TO WIN ELECTRICAL PROJECTS WITH SPEED AND ACCURACY CONSISTENTLY
IMPLEMENTATION IS THE KEY!
START USING ONE OF THE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES NOW YOU’LL BE SO GLAD YOU DID.
ESTILEC 360 outright purchase gives you multi-licence access of up to four licenses whereas the subscription gives one license for each subscription on one computer.
All licenses are updated through our ESTILEC 360 linked online data bases and unique allocated licence codes, will give you notification of new upcoming updates. This is done by having all your stored final tender folders and files in one location as described below.
The multi-licence allows you to place the package onto your main personal computer and then with working projects on up to three additional separate personal computers, once the working projects are completed copy into a USB drive then paste into your main personal computer or email the attached completed part of the quote/tender to you, then place into your main personal computer (where you store all your tender files) allowing you to make final adjustments for minimum labour sell rate, mark ups and profit margins (this gives you personal control over your final submissions) placing all your tender files into one main personal computer (need a back-up process so you do not lose any files).
Or place on one main computer i.e. server (similarly gives personal control over your final submission) and then access through your company internal intranet having all the documents in one location then access from up to three additional separate personal computers.
This may seem complicated; we will show you how simple the process works for you and will do this as part of our FREE set up at no additional cost.
All payments are through PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account.
You just click one of the investment opportunity links will take you to our PayPal account and then select to pay by debit or credit card.
By signing up you agree to our Terms and Conditions,